Many friends have the consciousness about anti-cancer and eat a variety of anti-cancer foods every day, but did not find that their home has become a settlement for carcinogen aflatoxin. How much toxicity of aflatoxin? Let's look at it together today.
Firstly, this carcinogen is in wide distribution, especially in the kitchen.
You may have heard of grilled, fried, and cured meats contain carcinogens such as benzopyrene. However, you may not know that the moldy food also contain first-class carcinogens aflatoxin.
Excessive intake may result in liver cancer
Aflatoxin is a highly toxic substance, which is classified as a carcinogen by the World Health Organization (WHO) cancer research institute. It destroys the liver tissue of humans and animals and can cause toxic hepatitis and even death in severe cases. Besides, the carcinogenicity of aflatoxin B1 is mainly manifested in the high incidence of liver cancer.
Boiled water can not decompose the aflatoxin.
Aflatoxin can only be killed at a high temperature of 280 degrees, and boiled water and other common sterilization methods are not useful for killing. Do you think that this is too strong? Then you are wrong. This product is resistant to ultraviolet light, and even the disinfection cabinet can't kill it.
Secondly, does tea and nut exceed aflatoxin?
If you don't observe life, you won't find that aflatoxin is so close to us in the food, on the tableware, in the air, etc. Aflatoxin is most loved in products such as peanuts, melon seeds, pistachios, almonds, pine nuts, sesame seeds, moldy rice, wheat, corn, soybeans, other high-starch crops, long-term soaking (more than 4~5 hours)fungus, moldy tea, bamboo chopsticks, chopping board, spatula, other tableware, and oily crops produced in small oil mills.
Must mold produce aflatoxin? It is not necessary and not all moldy foods contain aflatoxin. The molds are generally patulin on rotten fruits such as apples, pears, peaches, apricots, cherries, etc. The toxicity of patulin is not weak in the nervous system and also has some damage to the urinary system. Therefore, anyone who sees a green mold, the food may be considered to have mycotoxins. As to moldy foods, the best thing to do is to throw them away.
Of course, you don't have to worry too much. Aflatoxin poisoning is not that easy to happen. Generally, after a single intake of aflatoxin, the toxin will be mostly excreted by breathing, urine, feces, etc. during about 1 week. A cumulative dose will reach the standard unless you continuously take aflatoxin.
Thirdly, get away from these foods.
Every time I saw that my dad washed a lot of chopsticks at one time. After washing, he put it into the dining cabinet without drying. I was concerned about this problem. You should know that the gaps in chopsticks are easy to hide mold, and the humid environment promotes fungi and bacteria.
In choosing tableware, you should try to choose smooth plastic chopsticks or stainless steel chopsticks.
When choosing ingredients, you should try to choose qualified products from regular manufacturers, and do not use peanut oil or sesame sauce produced by small workshops.
After the meal, the kitchen should be cleaned. Avoid strong friction cutlery, chopsticks and other tableware in the washing. Remember to dry after cleaning. Besides, regular renewal of tableware is also necessary.
In storing food, cereals, beans, and other ingredients should be placed in a cool, dry, ventilated place. If they are discolored, moldy, etc., be sure to throw them away as soon as possible.
In daily cooking, if you like to eat home-made oil products, you can add some salt when the oil is hot, stir for 10~20 seconds, and put the vegetables.
In the daily diet, eating more vegetables, fish, shrimp, other foods rich in selenium, milk, eggs and other foods rich in vitamin B, can block the body's absorption of aflatoxin.
You should not be keen on original peanut oil. There may be some moldy peanuts in this type of raw material, and the necessary detoxification and impurity removal processes may be omitted. Besides, the choice of cooking oil also needs to be diversified and do not eat long-term peanut oil and corn oil. These oils may cause aflatoxin poisoning, and you need to be careful.
If you have not paid attention and eaten the above-mentioned polluted foods, and you have aflatoxin symptoms such as fever, abdominal pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, etc. You must immediately be stopping the intake of food contaminated with aflatoxin. If the symptoms are severe, or even liver pain, you must go to the hospital in time, according to the actual needs of rehydration, diuretic, liver protection, and other treatments.